Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Why I loved Junior high


I won't lie- this probably was the #1 reason. what an amazing kid. He'll probably never know how much he impacted my life.

Brother Smith changed my life! Without him my entire way of studying, and maybe thinking and acting would be different.

I love these kids!

Crazy day... YESSSS
The play! made my life busy, but it was so worth it! look at cute little alex!

SBOs these girls were so great to work with!

Allie and Jaimie - you will never know how much you helped me. You're amazing

Such helpful friends! They helped with both my brothers weddings, they brought me soup and cards when I was sick AND they cleaned my house with me when I was grounded until it was clean!

My two best friends in Jr high for sure!

Best Friends Forever! I'm so glad we still get to play in our ward! I love you girls!


Monday I was in my institute class with Michael Wilcox and he was talking about how badly he hated junior high. He said it was a terrible time to be alive then he asked if anyone in the class actually liked junior high. I raised my hand high. I LOVED junior high! and I was THE ONLY PERSON in a class of about 50 to raise my hand... woah dude I had no idea! (He then made a funny comment "oh that's just stacey, she'll be translated in a few years" which I though was silly and he really was just making fun of me, but it is nice to know he thinks highly of me because I have an amazing amount of respect for that man - he's amazin!) anyways that's not the point. This is the point:
THANK YOU ALL OF MY AMAZING AND WONDERFUL FRIENDS!
I had the most amazing friends in junior high! (and high school and college- I love you guys)I realized the reason why I loved junior high so much was because of my friends. Ninth grade was seriously the best year of my life (so far!) I had incredible friends in such a critical time in my life. I will never be able to thank you enough. ever!
Going back to institute - Brother Wilcox then told a story of how when he publishes his books, he always thinks "what would brother Packard think about this?" Then he realized he should be thinking "what would Christ say about this?" then he made another realization that it's ok to wonder about Packard too because he would think along the same lines as Christ. Then it was time for me to make a bunch of realizations. I realized I always think "What would Nate or Celeste (or any of my amazing friends!) think about this?" and even though I realized I should be focusing more on Christ, its ok to think about things that way too because you guys are helping me go in the right direction! how amazing is that! thank you all so much!

To my amazing friends: you have made me who I am. consider yourself accountable.

3 comments:

Katie Robertson said...

Bahahaha, I'm part of the group that didn't really like Jr. High. I didn't hate it, but it wasn't amazing or anything like that. You've just got an amazing attitude all the time! :P Hahaha. Love your face!!!

Clestial said...

I loved Jr High! Seriously, I owe it all to you. You're amazing. :)

BonnieKaye said...

You have been blessed with an amazingly positive outlook on life. That will get you through any challenges and help you see the Lord's hand in all things. You're awesome!