Monday, March 30, 2009

I love my life!

#1 reason why I love my life. My parents are amazing. My family is amazing. Without all of them my life would be so different!
Newsflash: We are hot! :D

I love love love my niece!
"Most people can't do what we do" "Ya, high fives to us. We rock"
Definitely one of the nicest girls I've EVER met

I love you celeste!

I love my life. not because of the actions, but because of my reactions.

Sure some crappy things have happened to me, but I chose to be happy.

That is all.

Oh ya my best friend Taylor (the girl one baha) is visiting this week. for yay!






2 comments:

Katie Robertson said...

I like the one where you're shoving questionable EFY foodstuffs into your mouths. Haha, the color's really cool. And can I just point out that I really have no life? It's not that I don't love it, I just don't have one. Proof to that point is the fact that I was the first to comment on your last two blogs, meaning that I checked both late last night and this afternoon. Oh sad day....

Ricky and Mindy said...

haha! I love this picture...it totally brings me back.