Sunday, February 17, 2013

It's much easier to love than to hate

There has been a few people in my life I've... well.. not exactly loved. I've never hated anyone- ever. BUT... sometimes there are just certain people that I have avoided for one reason or another. Or they have avoided me.


  • Usually it had to do with girls who had similar taste in boys as me...
  • Sometimes it had to do with how I knew they had said some really unkind things about me...
  • Other times they were avoiding me because they saw how happy I was, thought "nobody is THAT happy" and thought I was fake...
  • Other times it was because we had ended our friendship or relationship and we just weren't on good terms.


I can honestly say now I'm on really good terms (as far as I know) with everyone in my life. 
Why?

Because I've learned it's much easier to love than to hate.


Several times as I've had these misunderstandings, all that needed to happen was one explanation, sometimes an apology, and several of these people have become my best friends in the world. 
I am SO grateful to have them in my life.

Now. If you're thinking of someone right now I invite you, reach out, say I'm sorry, and love them. Life so much easier this way. And you'll never know what best friends you can make along the way!

No comments: