Sunday, April 4, 2010

!

I wrote this my Junior Year of high school in a notebook that I'm throwing away for some drill thing, so I will write it all here :D yay for technology :D

My Future

When I get older I think I will be
Someone with honesty, love, and integrity
I want to help all those around
so they don't feel stuck, alone on the ground
someday I hope to help and lead
those who are suffering , or are in need
I want to help them know who they are
and teach them their worth, they can go far!
My profession- I'm not exactly sure
I don't think I'll be what my parents were
psychology or pharmacy is what I'm thinking
The pay for neither of them is stinking
But that's not why i want to do those
I just love people and I think it shows
To help people= to show them the way
is what I like- didn't I already say that? what the hay!
My schooling will be tough and very hard
but after I'm done I'll hold all the cards
I will be a doctor- I'm not sure of what
I know I'm not gonna be a slut
I wanna be the best
a cut above the rest
not so I can hold it over others' head
but so I can know that before I'm dead
I tried my hardest and never stopped
I got what I deserved- the others i topped
but a great doctor needs a loving man
someone to help her and take her hand
He WILL sing to me- even if he sucks
we will take walks in the park & feed the ducks
He'll be there to help me, hold me, support me
It will be true love, true romance, true serendipity
It's scary to think this decision must be made in a few years
because the wrong one in this choice is the biggest of my frears
So I won't rush, and I'll take my time
and I'll have those boys standing in a line
they'll show me their brains, their talent, their braun
They'll show me they love me without makeup on
But the one that I chose I'll love forever
Whether we're in Utah, or Alaska, or Denver
oh we'll have kids too- I didn't forget
they'll be the cutest, strongest, smartest kids yet!
I'lll teach them to respect- they'll never talk back
or else their bags they'll have to pack
I'll teach them to work, to sing, to cook
they'll even love to sit and read a book
I know this dream is far-fetched, but I want it!
and once I get it? Heck yes! I'll flaunt it!

2 comments:

M said...

that's fun stace :) I love it! (mindy)

Katie Robertson said...

.........Oh my freaking heck. This is why we're friends, bahahahahahahahahahaha