Monday, January 26, 2009

Mentor

So today as i was teaching dance I let the girls have a stretching song and they could do whatever they wanted as long as they were stretching. it was so cute. at first they were just kinda doin whatever you know, then i started stretching and they basically all started following me. just magnifies how much the people around you follow someone who knows what they're doing instantly. i love it. i want to be a good example to other girls like jessica has been to me, and i have that opportunity every week at dance. i can help these girls become better dancers or i can also help them become better people by being an example. i love teaching dance. i love my life. I have a poem that i shall post tomorrow about being a dance teacher. its helped me grow so much. love love love it :D

No comments: