Sunday, June 7, 2009

Kidnapped!

Because of the events I wrote about in my last post, I was basically a super sad little girl this week. Then my super cute boyfriend decided he wanted to change that. so he kidnapped me. He texted me at 2 am monday morning telling me he'd taken the day off (which never happens!) and he was coming to kidnap me. I was a pretty willing kidnappee, but he was such a cute kidnapper! we went to the temple, lunch at a place up the canyon, silver lake, and went to dinner with my sis cuz she was leavin soon. It was such an amazing day and I'm so blessed to have someone who would do anything just to see me smile.









Thanks Mike!

1 comment:

M said...

Great post! I am so happy your "kidnappee" and you came to dinner that night. You have no idea what it meant to me and I am so happy you are happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!