Thursday, April 30, 2009

new peektures

Don't ask...

If I grew up (not literally... i know that will never happen) to be anything like either one of these two incredible people, I would be one of the most incredible people I know.

Me and Chan Chan at the David Concert

An edit for the beatufiul aubrey

And this is what we did on our first date hahahahahaha

I don't really know how I took this, but my camera did it haha. this is what my room would look like with pink walls! :D ps what am I to do with that GIANT pic of myself from miss murray? bleh!


Some of the Sigma Boys!

Sigma and Zeta Exchange! (ya Mike is in Sigma - what a funny story we have... he's President next year!)

Need someone to sing the anthem? no worries Stacey, Cass, and Emma will! haha Emma has never even sang in front of people before! We actually weren't too shabby! was pleasantly surprised

I love my dance team! (well this is one of them - I love them all but... you get the point haha!)

love love


hahaha
I'm ALMOST as cool as michon... sometimes


super cute right? :D


zeta!



I'm sorry if this isn't appropriate, but this picture is way too funny!

My poor attempt at trying to be as amazing as nate... pretty dang cool shirt through.


Basically... I love my friends... and I love pictures. So pictures of my friends = choice!

No comments: